Cookies are small files saved on a user's terminal containing information relating to their browsing on the pages of a site.
THE ROLE OF COOKIES ON THE WWW.TBS.FR SITECookies play an essential role in the way the www.tbs.fr website works.
Their main objective is to improve your experience on the site.
For example, it is thanks to cookies that the site www.tbs.fr memorizes your basket so that you can make your purchases online.
It is also thanks to them that we can offer you a selection of appropriate products and services.
Cookies are issued by www.tbs.fr or by third parties:
(1) Cookies issued by www.tbs.fr:
These are used in particular to improve the presentation of the site and the information relating to the products offered (thus aiming to make this information more relevant according to the preferences expressed by the Internet user).
Cookies also make it possible to better adapt and personalize the offers that are offered to you.
We use several types of cookies:
- Cookies strictly necessary for navigation on the site.
- Cookies that allow you to identify yourself and therefore to access your account, your shopping cart, etc.
- Cookies which make it possible to memorize the elements which open on the site in the form of windows (or other) and which you have already viewed during a previous visit.
- Cookies which make it possible to adapt the presentation of the site to the display preferences of the terminal
- Cookies that allow to establish attendance statistics.
- Cookies which make it possible to evaluate the general use of the website by Internet users.
- Cookies which make it possible to provide offers related to the centers of interest of Internet users.
(2) Third-party cookies:
These cookies are not deposited by www.tbs.fr, but by third-party companies.
They make it possible to target your centers of interest through the various pages visited to offer you adapted and relevant advertisements.
Click here to change your cookie preferences
Be aware, however, that this may affect your browsing comfort and prevent you from accessing certain services.
You have the possibility :
- either to systematically record all the cookies issued on the website visited;
- either to systematically refuse all cookies issued on the website visited
- or to configure your browser software so that it allows you to accept or, on the contrary, to refuse the various cookies that may be regularly offered to you.
Depending on what you want and depending on the browser you use, you must go to the page provided for this purpose in order to configure your computer, namely:
Pour Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Pour Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&ref_topic=3421433
Pour Mozilla Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
Pour Safari : http://www.apple.com/fr/privacy/use-of-cookies/
Pour Opéra : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Pour Dolphin : https://dolphinbrowser.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1249912-how-do-i-change-the-cookie-settings-?b_id=317